Help: Search Tips
1. Look at the CATEGORIES heading on the left hand side of the screen.
1.1 If you know what category the document you are looking for, falls under, e.g. reports, click on it. The full list of documents in that category will drop down. Scroll down until you find what you is of interest to you. This
could take some time. Then click on the document title. You may choose to read the document online or to download and print it.
2. If you know the title or author of a document, click on the search document button.
- In the search document space provided, type in the author's name or document title.
- If you do not know what category your document falls under, select all categories.
- Select the order in which you wish the documents to drop down e.g. alpabetically, newest first
- Click search