Leadership Development Directorate Programmes and Projects
The leadership directorate runs a number of programmes focusing on school leadership and school management. The objectives of the leadership and management directorate are:
- To design, deliver and quality assure formal programmes with the Higher Education Institutions and other providers in line with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA);
- To design and develop a variety of informal programmes targeting key skills and development needs;
- To design and prepare continuous professional enhancement events, through a variety of modes. These would support emerging trends, new policies and controversial issues;
- To organise events and maintain links with leadership associations serving as a conduit between practitioners and other initiatives in the field;
- To document all initiatives that make a contribution to the management and leadership development agenda.
Vrededorp Campus: Cnr. 8th and Hull Streets, Vrededorp, Johannesburg. For further information contact reception on +27 11 830 2200
Benoni Campus: 55 Elston Avenue, Benoni. For further information contact reception on +27 11 422 1231
© 2011 Matthew Goniwe School of Leadership and Governance. All Rights Reserved.